Parents can track the movement of their ward’s school bus through SMS or a helpful Mobile app –My School Bus. It provides the following information:
- The exact location of the school bus during the pick-up and drop–off time of their ward.
- Once the school bus of your ward reaches the School.
- Whether the child has left the school bus at any stop other than the regular one.
- If the school bus has any undue stoppage at an irregular place.
- In case of any emergencies/rescheduling of buses.
Steps to use My School Bus App for tracking
Please follow these steps to use the App (both for Android & iPhone users):
- Kindly use the number shared with the School as the primary contact number.
- Please tap the Submit button toreceive a Time Password (OTP) through an SMS at the number specified by you. Type that OTP in the password field and tap the Submit button.
- Please add the option of Ad Student Screen and check/correct the primary number with the School. You can tap for real-time updates like current location, distance and estimated time of arrival of the vehicle on that route (Only during the pick-up and drop-off durations).
Feel free to call on the support number (033) 4060 5705 between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on any working day in case of assistance.
RFID Attendance Service:
Get the helpful alert as your kid swipes the smart ID card at the RFID reader machine in the school bus: You will be notified through the My School Bus app or regular SMS with the time and location of the swipe when your kid swipes the card at the bus. Kindly instruct your child to regularly swipe his Smart ID card at the bus reader machine.