- The list of selected candidates will be put up on the Notice Board at the Admission Office and on the School website www.dpskolkata.com.
- Fee Slips will be issued from the Admission Office to parents or local / legal guardian of selected candidates against Admit Cards.
- The Admission procedure will be intimated to the parents of the selected candidates along with the fee slip. It is mandatory for both the parents and local / legal guardian to be present to complete various admission formalities.
- For students seeking admission to Class I onwards, it is mandatory to submit the Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission is non refundable, except the Caution Money (Refundable) in case of withdrawal.
- Please check the dates for the admission procedure and adhere to them strictly.
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters related to admission.
School Admission Office
“The Chambers” Kasba, Opp. Gitanjali Stadium, Premises 1865, Unit 104-106, Rajdanga Main Road,
Kolkata-700107, West Bengal
Telephone: +91 98317 22266