- The tuition fees is to be deposited on a quarterly basis in advance within the 10th day of the first month of the quarter. In case of late submission of the tuition fees, a fine will be charged as follows :
|Delay (in number of days) in depositing Tuition Fees||Fine Amount|
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the first 10 (ten) days after the last date of payment of tuition fees.||Rs. 200.00|
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the next 21 (twenty one) days thereafter.||Rs. 500.00|
|Deposit of Tuition Fees within the next 20 (twenty) days thereafter.||Rs. 1,000.00|
|Deposit of Tuition Fees thereafter (Re-admission Fees)||Rs. 5,000.00|
- The Caution Money, not claimed upto three (3) years from the date of notice of withdrawal, will be forfeited.
- The parents will hold the institution indemnified against all claims arising through illness and accident.
- Students will not be allowed to carry any cash and articles like ornaments, fancy stationery etc. to the school. The school will not be held responsible for any loss of the above, if kept by a student in violation of this rule. Possession of mobile phone/ any electronic gadget is strictly prohibited within the school premises.
- Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
- Parents can meet the Teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.
- The parents are required to attend the P.T.A. on a regular basis and the Class Teacher should be informed about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting.
A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality observed at such meetings.
- The school will not be held responsible for any lapses in the bus services. In case of any discrepancies, parents may meet the School Transport Authority.
- The students are required to seek written permission for leave prior to the commencement of the leave.
In case the leave is taken on medical grounds, an authentic medical certificate has to be produced.
- Leave for half day is not allowed at all, for security reasons. In emergency however, written permission for leave must be taken from the Principal/Headmistress and the Class Teacher and the Bus In-charge should be informed, in case the student is availing the School transport facility.
- The detailed Rules 8B Regulations are mentioned in the School Almanac.
Note : Please inform the School Authorities/Class Teacher for any change in address or telephone number instantly.